Lady’s “28” – The Grouse Coat Overtrouser
The “Grouse Coat” Overtrouser is designed as a “true overtrouser” complementing the “28 Grouse Coat” also the “Riding / Shooting Coat”, at the request of customers seeking a near-packaway version of the dependable, long lasting and serious performing “NOMAD 5/8ths RANGER Overtrouser”
It use the same outer fabric which has seen no leaks in 22 years.
Available in both Olive Green and Moorland Brown to blend in with both field and moorland conditions. The equivalent is also available for ladies all with the following accessories :-
Hood, Adjustable country cap and Sowester.
- Elasticated at waist with also 3mm shock cord and toggles and button for extra security
- Double storm flap protecting trouser zipper – therefore easy to get in and out of
- Cut to ¾ leg length so gives maximum protection without the normal problems of dragging in the dirt and being covered in muck – Just the right height for wellies
- External studs and zippers at base with gusset further permit putting on and taking off
- External soft to the touch and near silent peached microfibre with, internally a hydrophilic/hydrophobic coating which is wind and waterproof and,, highly breathable
- Mesh lining…… so can be worn as a trouser on warm days
- Taped seams
- Easy to clean – treat like a woollen , warm water wash at less than 40 degrees
So light and comfortable that it is like wearing ordinary trousers ….. except that one can face the worst of weather in confidence.
Autumn Sale £99
Sizes XS to 3XL