Las PAMPAS CAPE -SKIRT
The Lady's Las Pampas Skirt/Cape
This was a favourite at many of our shows but never shown on the website .
The Pampas” Cape / Skirt is a major statement in chique with a tongue-in-cheek smile !! The wide skirt is very wide for horseriding and consequently has a fabulous swirl for walking and even dancing!
It can be worn as a skirt, horse and carriage riding skirt and equally worn as a Cape. The fleece tartan lining can be unbuttoned and removed and used for a picnic blanket! The removable lining makes it warm in the colder months and cool in the warmer months.
- Olive Green outer is a much proven peached microfibre waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric which is lightweight yet very robust.
- Lining is a fleece with Black Watch pattern
- A “Basque - like” back is adjustable with chord - open fully when worn as a skirt at a high waist then tightened / closed to form a high collar when used as a Cape
- Secured by a series of studs when worn a s a skirt or cape - though very fetching when worn with a high belt
- 2 sets of pockets when worn as a skirt , with 2 openings at base to form a cape sleeve when worn as a Cape
- Internally a series of buttons to be undone when lining not in use or for wash, also, straps for legs
- Length is about mid-calf , and skirt just flows outwards when dancing
** Both the outer skirt and inner lining should be washed separately and dried separately as both fabrics hold water differently.
Wash at less than 40 degrees , treat like wool and hang to dry
Recommended Retail Price = £460:00
Ladies Autumn Sale = £320 free post and package